About the Challenge
truth® and EVERFI are inviting students ages 13-19 to join the Vaping: Know the truth Art Challenge for the opportunity to win a college scholarship.
First, we suggest checking out EVERFI’s Vaping: Know the truth course to get all the info on how vaping/e-cigarettes impact the environment, and use it as inspiration to create your submission.
We’ll award 1 Grand Prize Winner with a $5,500 college tuition scholarship, a Supreme merchandise gift pack, AND their artwork will be featured on truth merchandise. 4 Runner Up Winners will each receive $1,125 college tuition scholarship and a Supreme merchandise gift pack.
Scholarships will be awarded in the form of a 529 saving plan gift card.
Did You Know?
- Cartridges or pods used in vape devices can leach toxic metals and nicotine into the environment when they’re littered or improperly discarded.
- Many vape devices use lithium-ion batteries, which can release toxins when they’re overheated, and although they *can* be recycled, very few of them are, and so they sit in a landfill.
- Single use vapes are a potential threat to the environment.
How to Enter
Participating is easy, here’s how.
- Check out the Vaping: Know the truth course so you know the facts and use it as inspiration to develop your Submission.
- Create your original artwork (hand drawn, digitally rendered design, painting or photograph) themed around e-cigarettes impact on our environment.
- Complete the form below and follow the on-screen prompts to upload your artwork.
- Don’t wait, the submission deadline is April 16, 2021.
Up to 5 Finalists will be selected by EVERFI and truth Judges, followed by public voting on truth’s Instagram Story on @truthorange. The Winners will be determined by a combination of the Judges Score and Public Voting Score. Good luck!
Submit Your Artwork
Vaping: Know the truth is offered to high schools at no cost thanks to our work with Truth Initiative and Kaiser Permanente, in collaboration with the American Heart Association.
To learn more, visit truthinitiative.org/curriculum
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 4/16/21 at 11:59:59 pm ET. Open only to legal U.S. residents residing in 50 U.S. & D.C. and who are middle or high school students between 13 -19 years of age (with parental consent, if a minor). Limit one Submission per person. Void where prohibited. Other restrictions apply. See Official Rules for eligibility and complete details. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: EVERFI, Inc.